Saturday, February 23, 2008

INR Pt 4

So I followed some advice and went back to the Campbellton Library and the librarian there today was extreemly helpfull with me she showed me maps I haven't seen before and even an old map of Campbellton. They were city plans from 1906 - 1950(?) I have photo copies of one page in particular that really caught my attention but I couldn't research more because I was under a tight schedule so I had to make as many quick copies as I could. I checked the Campbellton Graphic but in my haste I didn't find anything perhaps next time I'll have more time and I'll be able to screuitnise even more than today. As soon as I make scans of the copies I have I'll post em. They are very detailed and are from 1941 so it shows everything I've been looking for per se.

No comments: