Friday, June 20, 2008

NBEC 402



This morning I had decided I was way over due for a freight train. I've been chaseing the Ocean for a couple of weeks now, so yeh it's time for the 402. I'm still at work when the 403 arrives into Campbellton. I started my chase in Campbellton and seen NBEC 1868 idleing with 6909 attached to the 402 waiting for RTC to give them the "go ahead" Approx 1100 402 began it's journey to Moncton with a stop at the "General Chemical" plant at Dalhousie Jct to drop off a tanker.

By 1200 402 was on it's way to Bathurst ordered to wait at a siding for another freight in Bathurst. 402 wasn't all too long but still I got my chase in today and am quite pleased. I stopped in McClouds to take a few stills as it went by.


I shot video in Campbellton and Dalhousie Jct. They're on Youtube check them out.

Well that's it for me today for trains so keep chaseing those trains and have fun!

No comments: