Monday, January 12, 2009

Saturday in Moncton


Well I spent Saturday and most of Sunday morning in Moncton, come to find out Matt (stjohnrailfan) and a few other railfans were in Moncton as well. I was to meet up with them at Gort around 1700 but looks like I was half an hour late to catch them, however I did catch the 15 arriving at the Moncton station and CN 308 slowly pulling it's way into Gort.

I wanted to stay a little while longer to catch the 15 go rolling past but it light was dimming fast and the tempeture was dropping really fast! So I decided to give up my wait on the 15 and head back to the hotel and spend the rest of the night in warmth!

Sunday morning my plan was to catch the 14 arriving through Gort but again the wait was too much and decided to call it off and head home. Not a whole lot going on, didn't really do much railfanning this weekend, though I did get some trains didn't really venture out too much other than what's been mentioned. Well here are some pictures I did take, I'll post the video of the 15 arriving at the station later today on Youtube. Have fun and keep chaseing those trains!

No comments: