Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Videos

If you haven't already seen them, I have several new videos up on Youtube. Last night I was sitting on my deck and I heard a CFMG extra coming into Campbellton. It was approching the crossings in Atholville. The echos coming off of those mountains was just absolutly amazing! I really like that effect. So much did I like it that I wanted to share that sound with others! Here is the video. I put my camera on the railing of my deck, and pressed record. I pointed the camera in the direction of the crossing. The mill in the background is AV Cell (My former employer!) Of course one cannot see the crossing/s however on clear cold clear nights if you listen good enough you can hear the crossing bells at the mill road crossing. Yes I've heard them before late at night. Only on cold winter nights though. The crossing is roughly about 3 or 4 Km's away across the Restigouche River. Well enjoy and I highly suggest you turn up the volume on your speakers to get the real effect. Thanks and remember Keep chaseing those trains! and have fun!

No comments: