Monday, September 29, 2008

My one hundredth and first post!



Wow it's been over a year now since I've been railfanning (Actively) and blogging about it and this is my 101st post! Awesome. Anyhow so last weekend I went to Halifax I boarded 614 eastbound and well, I have some new freq's for VIA and I wasn't dissapointed they worked! I caught three detectors along the way, I didn't get any past Moncton because I don't have CN freqs. I have a video of meeting 615 somewheres in Nova Scotia.


So funny thing is, everytime I take the train anywhere I go, I always look out the window as though on a mission. Friday morning as we pulled into Mirimachi station my self and the other smokers made our mass exidus for the platform to get that nicotine craving out of our systems when to my left just at the very end of the platform stood a man with his camera and tripod filming the Ocean as it came into the station. I couldn't help but snicker to my self as I know that would have been me in Campbellton or in Dalhousie Jct.


Soon it was time for the crew to hoard us back into the cattle car and resume our journey to Halifax and other points in between. As we went by I couldn't help but snicker again at the thought of what I must look like and thinking to my self, "So this is what it's like from the other point of view." Oh well. If anyone out there know who this person is, (If you can identify him) please let me know. I have a picture for him of him.


Anyhow I took a few pictures and some video of course I'll post the videos on Youtube at a later time, I'll post my pictures here. Well that's about it for me as far as trains go. Have fun and keep chaseing those trains.

No comments: