Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pipe Train to St John NB

The St John Journal reported a pipe train due to arrive on Tuesday in St John NB will be carrying 24 meter pipes for Brunswick Pipeline a subsidery of Emera Inc. It will build a 145 Km pipe line toMaritimes & Northeast pipeline near St Stephan NB. http://telegraphjournal.canadaeast.com/search/article/184061 The train will be arriving from Panama City Florida, Steve Boyko's blog reported it was last seen at North Adams Mass today.

When I get more info I'll post it, and I'll see about catching this particular train.

///UPDATE\\\
The pipe train will be arriving in St John this afternoon aprox 1400hrs, it passed through McAdam around noon according to Steve Boyko. Due to some loggistical issues I wasn't able to make the trip to catch this particular train. Too bad I was really looking forward to catch this train.
GaryLee Shot this video in McAdam today.

No comments: