Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Surprise!

Yesterday morning I was on my way to get my morning coffee when I had noticed something different at the Campbellton yard. So after getting my coffee and a few things done in town I had gone to the yard to have a looksy. What I had seen was a locomotive, I suspected was a yard switcher which hasn't been seen in the Campbellton yard in a number of years. Well since I was young anyhow.
Jess and I had waited at the enternce to the yard for whom I believe is Foreman Penault(?). He kindly gave us permission to enter the yard to photograph the locomotive in question. Provided that I wear a hard hat and vest. Which I did have on hand because of my second job at the mill.

My suspicions were right! it was a GMD1 yard switcher! I was quite surprised actually. So here are some of my better pictures that I had taken. And thanks again to the Foreman for allowing us to enter the yard.

Well that's it for now, I'll post again later today to write about my case with 6402! Till then have fun and keep chasing those trains!

No comments: